miércoles, 10 de agosto de 2011

---►Laa Letiii

Hello, my name is Leticia Pacífico. I'm 15 years old. I live in Uruguay, Canelones, Las Piedras. I'm student of high school 3, I'm in grade 4. I live with my father (Ramón) and mother (Silvia), also I have four pets, three dogs and a cat.
I like listening to music, watching tv, going out dancing, chatio on the computer and be with my family that I love very much.
I like to sleep late, get up almost every day at one o'clock, as something, sometimes lunch, sometimes breakfast or something, then the tasks of high school ago, also helped my mother cleanthe house.


My favorite star is Rodrigo Guirao Diaz

Antonio Rodrigo Guirao Díaz is an Argentine model and TVActor born on January 18, 1980 in Vicente López, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Before turning to acting, he worked as an electrician (in thegame Sacoa, Pilar, at age 19), a cadet and a waiter, until he started advertising.
He began studying at the Centro Cultural San Martín and since then stopped making courses.
On television he worked on the hit telenovela Patito Feo genderArgentina infant-juvenile was issued in 2007 by Channel 13 (art) of Buenos Aires, produced by Ideas del Sur, a producer who runs Marcelo Tinelli. And the strip of Attraction x4, transmitted byChannel 13 Argentino.























































No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario